>CONVEYOR BELT CLEANER
>SKIRT RUBBER BOARD
>CONVEYOR PULLEY LAGGING
>UHMWPE IDLER ROLLER
>PLASTIC HDPE SHEET
Address: No. 55, Ma Lianying Road, Comprehensive Reform Zone,
Taiyuan city, Shanxi, China
The unpowered dust removal guiding chute adopted the dust suppression guiding chute with sedimentation function, combines with design manual of DTII（A）, and refers to the design requirements of CEMA for guiding chute , optimizes the section shape, effectively suppress the dust by the principle of inertia dust removal.
1. The guiding chute adopted fully sealed structure, with wear resisting plate and double layer skirt board
on the edge. Realized three-layer, top and bottom sealed structure, no dust spilling or flying.
2. Dust suppression curtains are installed at each interval in the inside of the guiding chutes (the specific
interval distance depends on the air flow).The main purpose is to prevent the air from linear motion.
Baffle curtains are installed at the outlet of guiding chute and the end of the tail box end.
3. The belt support strip and double layer skirt board are installed at the belt blanking point to ensure a
good sealing effect and prevent leakage caused by high pressure caused by air swirl.
4. A tail box is equipped at the end of chute to buffer the positive pressure caused by the swirling at the
5. Dust suppression air curtains is quipped at the outlet (along the belt running direction) of the guiding
chute in the loading area, which can effectively prevent the dust generated by material falling impact from diffusing outside of the guiding chute. It cooperates with the skirt board, can better prevent the dust from diffusing and make the dust deposited in the blanking chute.